Elena Brower’s Tadasana Schedule
- Friday April 20, 2:30-4pm, YogaWorks Tent
- Saturday April 21, 3-4:30pm, YogaWorks Tent
- Sunday April 22, 11:30-11:55am, The Daily Love Lounge Speakers Tent
- Sunday April 22, 5-7pm, YogaWorks Tent
Elena Brower’s Journey
Founder and co-owner of Virayoga in New York’s Soho district, Elena has been teaching yoga for over 14 years. After graduating from Cornell University in 1992 with a design degree, she worked in textile and apparel design for 6 years, trained to teach with Cyndi Lee, then began studying Anusara® yoga with John Friend and became Certified. After ten years of study with Douglas Brooks, Hugo Cory and now the Handel Group™, her classes are a masterful, candid blend of artful alignment and attention cues; pure empowerment for your body, mind and heart.
Style of Teaching
Hatha Vinyasa with influences from Anusara, Iyengar, Kundalini and Naam yoga.
Words of Inspiration
"Be the place where Love flows through." - Erich Schiffman
Where Do You Do What You Do?
Virayoga + national and international workshops.
Affiliations & Endorsements
- Yoga Earth
- 51 Inc
- Hyde Yoga
- Prancing Leopard
- Yoga Journal
- GIVE scent
- Women for Women International
- Om Yoga
- Anusara Certfied
- Love to study with Erich Schiffman, Saul David Raye, Nikki Costello
- Loving Naam and Kundalini yoga
Share on Facebook