The Positively Positive Hour
Sunday April 22, 2-3:25pm, The Daily Love Lounge Speaker’s Tent at TadasanaPositively Positive is about optimism and inspiration. About seeing the possibility within each person—and within each day gifted us. It’s about wisdom and how we lift one another up to richer, more fulfilling lives. It’s about tapping into our true nature and capacity.
The juggernaut of inspirational messaging with over 1.2 million Facebook fans, PositivelyPositive.com, will feature a few regular contributors and inspirational figures during this uplifting session. All of the participants are hugely inspirational figures in their communities and have used their cheerful spirit and positive energy to overcome adversity, helping pull others along the way. They are:
- Xian Horn is a joyful half-Asian woman with Cerebral Palsy, writer, mentor, and positivity activist. A member of an international network of extraordinary women, 85 Broads, she was heralded by founder Janet Hanson as an “amazing role model for all women.”
- Rebecca Musser was born into the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS Church). At age 19, she was forced into a polygamist marriage to an 85 year old man in the Warren Jeffs family. After seven years of marriage, her 92 year old husband died. Rather than be forced to remarry, Rebecca escaped. Today she is a national speaker, an advocate for victims of human trafficking and the author of the soon to be released book, The Witness Wore Red.
- Claire Wineland is the founder of Claire's Place Foundation, a 501c3 committed to helping others living with cystic fibrosis like herself. She has had more surgeries and hospitalizations than she can count and has survived a 17-day coma. Yet through all of her many challenges, she continues to spread joy and help kids and adults alike to find their purpose and live a fulfilling life!
- Giselle Fernandez is a five-time Emmy® Award-winning journalist, producer, filmmaker, and Latin media and marketing entrepreneur. She is the president of the first Latina-owned Hispanic-themed media and management company in Los Angeles, F Squared Enterprises. Giselle was named the 2007 Hispanic Philanthropist of the Year. She will be the moderator of this panel.
- Eric Handler was a highly respected entertainment professional for 11 years, working as a development executive at Dreamworks and as an agent at the William Morris agency. All of that was not enough and eventually Eric was led to some soul searching, which sparked the idea of Positively Positive. His Positively Positive Facebook page has garnered over one million fans in its first year, and the website has quickly become one of the most visited destinations online for inspiration.
Positively Positive Hour, Sunday April 22, 2-3:25pm, The Daily Love Lounge Speakers Tent