Volunteer @ tadasana
Share your time and talents to create a community experience. Make a positive impact as a volunteer team-member for the Tadasana Festival of Yoga and Music! If interested, please complete our online volunteer application.
- Learn or develop a new skill
- Gain leadership skills
- Be part of a community of leaders
- Demonstrate your commitment to a cause, belief and lifestyle
- Make new friends
- Earn academic credit
- Be part of a team of motivated activists
- Build your resume
- Have fun and feel good!
- Submit a completed volunteer application
- Sign liability waiver and code of conduct form
- Volunteers must sign up for a minimum of one or more six-hour shift during the festival and/or its accompanying evening programs.
- Attend pre-festival training and volunteer orientation for select roles the week leading up to festival. Training lasts roughly 60 minutes.
- Review volunteer training packet
- Most importantly, have a positive attitude and help us create a transformational festival uniting yoga, music and community.
Besides the many authentic benefits of volunteering as noted above, volunteers get festival on-site access and a chance to mingle with world class yogis and musicians.After completion of volunteer hours, volunteers will receive the following gifts of our appreciation:
- Official Tadasana Festival of Yoga & Music t-shirt
- One complimentary yoga class pass from YogaWorks and Naam Yoga (New students only. Passes are transferable.)
- Delicious and healthy catered food and beverages
Option to purchase a $50 One Day pass or $195 Three Day pass to Tadasana Festival if you volunteer for two or more 6 hour shifts
Since space is extremely limited, we do not offer a work-exchange program. Access to classes is reserved for paid guests. However, if you elect to volunteer for two 6-hour shifts or more, you are eligible to receive $49 off the purchase of a One-Day pass (Listed price: $99), good for any day of your choice, or $100 off a Three-Day pass (Listed price: $295). Once you complete all of your volunteer shifts, we will issue a credit refund to your credit card in honor of this agreement.
If you don’t fulfill all of your confirmed volunteer shifts (minimum of two shifts of 6-hours each), you will not be eligible to receive the $49 credit refund for a One Day pass or $100 credit refund for a Three Day pass, and you will be required to accept the initial $99 or $295 purchase price.Dynamic Volunteer Options
If you are interested in our complete list of volunteer opportunities, click here.
Lead and join our Tadasana Festival of Yoga and Music committees. We are actively recruiting for an event chair person and leaders for marketing and PR, production and operations, merchandise and vendor relations, hospitality, logistics and artist/talent relations. Seven leadership roles total. Please specify your committee interest on the volunteer application. A committee job description will be emailed to you upon request.
Volunteer will contribute to a three-day transformative experience in Santa Monica, CA to be held over Earth Day Weekend, April 20-22, 2012. Various skills/roles specified on volunteer application.
Support Tadasana staff to work the behind the scenes magic. Depending on your skill-set or interests, hours are flexible as well as the option from working remotely. Our office is located in beautiful Santa Monica. We welcome leveraging your specialized skills and talents to help us successfully achieve our mission.
The internship candidate has the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and learn the event planning and production business. The internship program is open year-round. Applicants seeking academic credit must make their own arrangements with their host institution in advance.
We will do our best to accommodate to your requests, preferences for volunteer positions are not guaranteed.
For more information, please email our Volunteer Manager, Reena De Asis.